Finding wellbeing by harmonising Mind, Body and Soul
Ayurveda, which can be translated from Sanskrit as the “science of longevity” is the knowledge of mind, body, senses and the soul. It is an ancient Indian holistic approach to wellness that seeks to harmonies these different elements for optimal wellbeing. Ayurvedic therapeutic modalities and massages are included in the retreat and help to improve circulation, balance your hormones and assist the body in quickly removing toxins and metabolic wastes. Other treatments to harmonise your mind, body and soul include yoga, meditation, relaxation and inspirational talks by industry leaders in health and wellbeing including Dr. Bux a Fellow of SA Academy of Anti-Aging and Integrative Medicine
Start the transition from a conventional diet and lifestyle, with all the associated addictions, pains, fatigue and disease, to the independent and energetic state associated with healthy living.
- Luxury Accommodation - Each room has twin beds with an en-suite bathroom (including bath and shower facilities), private patio, DSTV and work station.
- You have a choice of either the Healthy Eating Programme or the Detox Programme.
- On the Healthy Eating programme you will be eating well balanced meals which neither deny your taste buds nor pollute your body for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner daily (meals which consist of no animal-derived products).
- On the Detox Programme you will receive five fruit and vegetable juices for 2 full days. Juice fasting is advised for maximum Detox and weight-loss results.
- General and lifestyle evaluation
- An individual nutrition assessment, with personalised take-home action plan.
- All natural supplementation
- An individual personal training session and take home workout plan
- Two one hour Ayuvedic massages
- Two yoga sessions
- Guided meditation classes
- Guided walks around the surrounding trails
- Work Shops presented by industry leading experts on various topics including: Nutrition, Fitness, Lifestyle, Managing Stress and Hormones and Finding Purpose
- Unlimited supply of Happy Water™
- Complementary selection of herbal teas
- Welcome bag including the following (subject to availability):
- Body products from the Earthsap range, these products are pure & completely free of lauryl sulphate, synthetic preservatives, animal ingredients, animal testing and petrochemicals.
- Shampoo 250ml,
- Conditioner 250ml,
- Body Wash 250ml,
- Enchantrix Toothpaste
- You may be surprised by the series of emotions you may feel while doing your Detox. Welcome them… embrace them… and explore them… it is all a part of your journey to finding your unique mental and physical balance and clarity. We will be providing you with a series of quotations… you may wish to use them as inspiration to jump-start your daily journaling. We provide you with a diary and pen for this experience.
- We provide you with a glass drinking bottle and a bottle of Happy Water concentrate for use during your Retreat. The Happy Water concentrate will make approx 50 litres of re-vitalized, re-energized and re-mineralized water. We call it Living Water (others call it structured or primordial water.) . Happy Water droplets can be added directly to purified water to increase the mineral content and ensure an alkaline pH.
- All of these products come in your very own Eco-shopper bag which is incredibly strong and is perfect for carrying your groceries in after the retreat.
Customise your programme, add any of these optional extras
- Transfer to and from the retreat (prices on request)
- Additional Spa treatments available (prices on request)